View Russian Version
Incorporation of New Business
Tax Target Group LLC will help you easily create your company in order to get your future started. Alongside forming your company, we can also help you file the correct tax forms for your business and guarantee you receive the most out of your tax returns. Incorporating a business means turning your sole proprietorship or general partnership into a company formally recognized by your state of incorporation. When a company incorporates, it becomes its own legal business structure set apart from the individuals who founded the business. Through incorporation, the company’s owner or owners create a separate legal entity to transact business. This new business entity corporation or limited liability company (LLC) transforms the way the business is seen through the eyes of the law and often has more credibility with potential customers, vendors and employees.
We will help you with:
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determination of a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Prepare and file Certificate of Incorporation
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number
- You will get Corporate seal and folder together with your Incorporate documents
Fees for Incorporation C-Corp start from $370 (price depends on the State of Incorporation
S-Corp start from $420
LLC start from $470
Professional Corporation (PC) start from $650